Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back from the beach

We're home again after a wonderful visit to the Houston area. We spent a week with Brad's family on the Gulf of Mexico (Surfside Beach) and loved every minute of it, except the two days spent inside thanks to Hurricane Dolly. The other week was spent at Grammy and Pawpaw's house - which is always delightful!

I'll post lots more pictures soon, but I am a little overwhelmed with the amount of work waiting for me here. We have tons of unpacking to do (boxes from the move, at least suitcases from the trip are done though). I'm also behind with my part-time job.

Here are a few pictures (thanks to "Tia" Angela- who has a couple of great posts about our visit).




The James cousins (not including my niece or nephew due in November)
L to R, Kilian-6, Lucy-4, Phillip-6, Camille-2, Max-2, Ryan-7

0 comments: