Most of these are Oliver since he is at such a funny stage, but a few from the others as well. This is my main form of keeping up with these sorts of things, so this may be too much if you are not a grandparent or great-grandparent!
I've enjoyed looking back at similar things I blogged when Camille was at this stage, so here we go with some recent/current Oliverisms:
- he used to say cocky bup instead of coffee cup
- Oliver weighs almost 25 lbs at 22 months. (what Kilian weighed at 12 months)
- he gets bored pretend cooking, and will find a way to stir someone's leftovers...or sand from outside...or a grape that rolled under the table...or even his own spit in one of my skillets.
- siblings' names: aahmille = Camille, woocy = Lucy, kiyan = Kilian and Gebeeve or Gigi = Genevieve
- he throws trash away for us, throws laundry up and into the washer, and throws his dishes up and into the sink- he just says, Bacuum! with a smile when I catch him making a mess
- when I caught him with a finger in his nose and asked if he needed a Kleenex he just looked at me, shook his head and said mouf (mouth)
- the way Oliver says nank you welcome when I give him something
- answers most "Do you want to...????" questions with I guesh-show
- says scoof aahmille = scoot over Camille
- he has reminded me to pray while eating lunch at home when it is just us at the table
- a hand towel fits him like this
- that Camille thought long and hard about what would be a good thing to give up for lent. She arrived at "not dressing up in princess clothes". Then after giving in and dressing up anyway she changed it to "not wearing a swimming suit in the bath tub".
- how Camille frowns and says Mom, I don't like this chicken (or whatever I cooked)......*dramatic pause*.....I LOVE it!!
- how much Lucy loves to climb in my lap in the driver's seat of the car at Sonic and do the talking into the speaker for my happy hour "dippa deppa"
- that Lucy plays indoor soccer much like I did the one season I tried it (at age 25) - not much contact with the ball...at all. She is doing very well in gymnastics, though.
- how much Kilian loves to hear Genevieve's baby babble and says there is nothing sweeter in the world
- that Kilian is once again very excited about acquiring a new butterfly net for the upcoming bug season. I hope he doesn't outgrow this anytime soon.