(I'm copying this idea from my friend Melissa, well, I'm not copying the things I like about Kilian, but copying the listing of the same number of things about the birthday kiddo as their new age...whatever...here it goes.)
7 things about Kilian:
1. He loves bugs & wants to be an entomologist
2. He doesn't like melted cheese - except on some pizza.
3. He says he would like to be the only boy and have all sisters (including this new baby #4) "so he can be the leader".
4. He is extremely ticklish like Brad, I'm not.
5. He jumps out of bed, gets dressed very quickly, and comes in for breakfast with a happy attitude every school morning..."ready to get a head start".
6. He has made the little compartment in the back of our minivan his "treasure chest". For at least 2 years now, he has collected "rare" things he finds in parking lots, on sidewalks, etc. He is happy to invite friends to come in the car and see it, and when we have a visiting passenger, he passes items around the car and tells all about them.
7. He kinda looks like a jack-o-lantern right now
Happy 7th Birthday to our big little scientist!!