They may take our lives, but they'll never take our Threedom!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, Camille.
*Post by Brad
*Quote from Braveheart - sort of.
*Picture and more words added by me
Camille turned 3 on Friday. We celebrated with her Grammy about a month early, with her godparents about a week early, with my parents 2 days early, and at home with just us on Friday. She is probably confused about how a normal birthday works now, but definitely knows how many fingers to hold up!
3 things about Camille:
1 - I love it when she walks up to me with a sad look on her face and with a book in her hands and says, "Can you read this to me? I don't 'bamember' all the words".
2 - This girl can eat some spicy food. Tamales, salsa, beef jerky, you name it...she can usually handle it. BUT she cannot handle any kind of mint - it's "too 'picy".
3 - Typical Camille attire:
- White, orange and yellow shirt
- Red and white gingham bloomers, worn inside out
- Purple head band worn like a basketball player from the 70's
- Mud on her face from helping Kilian find earthworms
- Pink shoes on the wrong feet.