Thursday, September 16, 2010

Snooze and a football story



While looking back at baby pictures of the 3 oldest kids I noticed that I used to take lots of "sleeping baby" pictures. I do not have many of Oliver, so I just tip-toed in there to capture one. Brilliant. Guess who is a pretty light sleeper and is now sitting in my lap?
I love how he sleeps with his hands behind his head.

========================================

A couple of weeks ago Oliver was with my parents during a televised Tech football game. I wasn't there, but I heard that he was sitting in my dad's lap when the other team fumbled the ball. My dad yelled "GET THE BALL!" at the t.v. Oliver quickly slid down, ran across the room and grabbed two balls, and brought them back to my dad...pronto.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so smart!! His G-pa, Memaw (great grandma) and I were laughing so hard we couldn't stop!!

Quite Sensible Indeed said...

He is so clever!